Text size too small?
Text Size Too Small?
If you use the Internet Explorer or Netscape browsers to view the Internet, the following guidelines will enable you to enlarge the size of the text and control the colours on your screen.
However, if you require even larger text, or use a text-only browser, please refer to the RNIB website: www.rnib.org.uk, which contains useful information on how to access the web using different technologies.
Instructions for users of Microsoft Internet Explorer:
- Open your Internet Explorer Web Browser
- Select 'Tools' from the menu at the top of your window
- From the options which appear, select 'Internet options...'
- Click on the 'General' tab
- Click on the button marked 'Accessibility'
- To change your font size, select the checkbox marked 'Ignore font sizes specified on Web pages'
- To remove background and font colours, select the checkbox marked 'Ignore colours specified on web pages'
- Click 'OK' (and again if necessary)
- Select 'View' from the menu at the top of your window.
- From the options which appear, select 'Text size'
- Select your desired text size
ID: 1970 Revised: 21/5/2010